The Group welcomes CVs from individuals interested in joining us - as employees, consultants, or interns.
To apply for a current opening or to express an interest in a future opportunity with Bashundhara, please send a CV and cover letter stating the nature of the assignment you are seeking, as well as salary expectations to:
Sr. Executive Director (Admin )
Bashundhara City (Level - 14)
13 / KA / 1 Panthapath, Dhaka-1205, BANGLADESH
Jobs at Bashundhara Group >>
Our goal is to exceed the expectations of every client by offering outstanding product, increased flexibility, and greater value, thus optimizing system functionality and improving operation efficiency. Our employees are distinguished by their functional and technical expertise combined with their hands-on experience. In HG, at any stage, quality has never been compromised and customer satisfaction has always been our top priority.
CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT HABIB GROUP >>
The conglomerate has an outstanding record of all around excellence and growth in the relevant business activities.
View Available Jobs >>
View Available Jobs >>
To be the best job portal in the country through the state of art technology and prompt customer care to facilitate relationship between jobseekers and employers, at the same time bringing seminars, job fairs, training sessions for the overall evelopment of the job market in Bangladesh.
CA Bhaban (4th Floor),
100 Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue,
Karwan Bazar, Dhaka-1215.
Phone: (PABX) 8802-8110081, 8802-8115307-10,
Network (LAN/WAN) Support Officer
No. of Vacancies : 1
Job Description / Responsibility
- Managing & Troubleshooting LAN/WAN Security.
- Troubleshooting and Configuring CISCO Firewall, Router and Switches.
- Manage LAN/WAN and Internet security for the entire organization; this includes local and remote
- Secure access to in-house servers, applications and other network resources.
- Managing Linux Based mail Server and System Administration.
- Managing and Troubleshooting Hardware and Software for HO and Branches.
- LAN/WAN Design, documentation and Implementation.
- Ready to take any responsibilities as per management decision.
- Minimum graduate in Science/Engineering/ Computer Engineering
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Banks, IT Enabled Service
Additional Job Requirements
- Hands-on experience of leading all stages of Network Development, including requirements, definition, design, development, maintenance and support.
- Strong skills for picking up new technologies, ideas, concepts and can demonstrate exceptional interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have Vendor Certification (Network and Security Track).
- Capable of configuring basic network security and services using Router, Switch and Firewall etc.
- Ability to configure different types of security devices like PIX, IPS, IDS etc.
- Able configure Site-to-Site, Remote VPN with Router, Firewall or Concentrator.
- As per Bank's policy
Bdjobs.com Online job posting
|Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org |
Special Instruction : You are requested to mention your current and expected salary with the application.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
|Application Deadline: March 30, 2011|
| Company Information |
ICB Islamic Bank Ltd.
Address : ICB Islamic Bank Ltd., Head Office, T k Bhaban(15th Floor),13 Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Karwan Bazar, Dhaka.
Web : www.icbislamic-bd.com